Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hello Kitty Punch Art Journal

Thought I'd show you the Punch Art Journal I have started.

Apart from the Journal ( Big Thanks to Janet !!), and the Hello Kitty, the rest is all Stampin' Up!.
I am so amazed at how close Pretty In Pink cardstock is to the pink of the journal - you can just see the spline. Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie are the other main colours used.

I now have no excuse not to document my punch art for ease of showing how versatile our punches are - and you all know how I love my punches !!!
I plan on having a Punch Art class in May, so you will all get to have a look at it then.

Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

No comments: