Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Shower Gift

I have just made the most adorable little pair of shoes out of our DSP, inspired from our Catalogue - page 56.
Check these cuties out .......

The boys are made from the new Play Date DSP with the Pearls from the new Jewels Basic Pearl pack.
The girls is made using retired DSP Raspberry Tart and Rhinestones from the new Jewels Basic Rhinestone pack.

Do you have a Baby Shower coming up, or thinking of giving one.........why not host a workshop and I can show you and your friends how to make these and cards for the Mum to be. And after Bub is born, we can make some gorgeous Scrap Pages for the brag album.

Here's the girls packaged up


Don't you agree, they are just adorable......let me know what you think.

Contact me today and we'll make a time......I'd love to help make the day special.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB