Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Brisbane Regional Swap Card

We have our Annual Regional Stampin' Up Convention this Saturday in Brisbane where litterally hundreds of Demonstrators meet up for a day of learning new techniques, meeting each other and swapping cards with one another. It is one of the soical events of the year. I am looking forward to going as this will be my first one.

This is the swap card I have designed and I look forward to showing you same of the ones I bring home to gather more inspiration from.


I have used the new "Cherry Cobbler" Cardstock and the new In Colour "Poppy Parade" ink on one of the stamps from the new set "Friends Never Fade". The Whisper White Cardstock has been put through the Big Shot using the "Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder". The ribbon is the new 1/4" Grosgrain "Early Espresso". I just love how the colours compliment one another and that the cardstocks match the inks to give it a lovely rich look.

If you'd love to make this card, or check out the new colours yourself, conatct me and I'd be happy to show you and your friends how to create your own.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.....YCB