Sunday, September 19, 2010

Butterfly Scrap Page

Well, I had an absolute ball at Regionals. It was so nice to put faces to the grils I have been chatting with online. My greater team had dinner together afterwards and it was great getting to know them better and sharing ideas and tips.
I swapped all of my 30 cards, so have a lot of inspiration to share with you over the coming weeks.......don't want to spoil it all for you.
I was so inspired today that I did up the 6x6 Scrap Page that we had for Make and Take ( we had 4 different M&T's). If I didn''t talk so much I may have got them done on the day.....bit like now...LOL.
We used the new Textured Cardstock - a difinate must have for our ScrapPages. 
Here it is on a 12x12 page.

If you you'd like to make this Scrap Page or another, contact me and let's make a time....

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB