Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sympathy Card

I made this card for my Boss and his wife.
I wanted to let them know I was thinking of them in their time of loss, but wanted it to be uplifting and bring a smile to their faces (yes, they loved the card).

We were lucky enough to get this stamp set Every Moment (121508) given to us at our Regional Meeting last month.....yes, I was one of those who did not particularly like the set. Guess what !!! It is turning into a favourite.
I used each one of the In Colour Markers ( 119801) pack of 5, along with  the In Colour Concord Crush Ink Pad (119785). The Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon (114319) is another must have. I also used the Paper-Piercing Tool (116631) which can now be bought as a separate item, and another must have tool for your kit.

If your interested in this card or any of the products used, contact me and you can be making thoughtful cards of your own.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB