Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sympathy Card

Unfortunately I have had to make another Sympathy card, so soon after the last.
I made this for my Brother and Sister In Law after her Mother passed away on Sunday.
I won't be able to make it up to Townsville for the funeral, so made this card as my way of letting them know they are in my thoughts.



I have used the the bouquet from the new Elements of Style Stamp Set, Sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White Cardstocks, Rose Red Ink Pad ( LOVE it), the new 5/8" Organza Whisper White Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, the new Scallop Trim Border Punc and Jewel Basic Pearls.

I really love how the pearls give the card a WOW dimension.

What do you think ? ..... I'd love to see your thoughts.......

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB