Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Twlight Inspired Card

A few weeks ago, I called out for some help to create a Twlight Inspired Card - my fellow Demo's where great in showing me their creative works. Taking all that on board, this is the card and gift bag I came up with for my daughter's friend Brooke's 10th Birthday in 2 weeks. I'm told she is a HUGE Twlight fan and I'm pretty sure she won't be getting two of these at her party.


I have used the Baroque Motifs Stamp Set (116340) with Versamark Ink Pad (102283) and Black Stampin' Emboss Powder (109133) on Real Red Cardstock (106578). To personalise it, I did the B using the Monogram Sweet Set (121548) on Soft Suede Cardstock (119982) punched out with the Round Tab Extra-Large Punch ( 119864).

What do you think?

If you are a HUGE Twlight Fan, or just love the design, let's arrange a time to get together and do some embossing. As you can see, it really does make the card stunning.

Remember, if you live too far away for me to visit, you can always email me your order and I can have it delivered anywhere in Australia for the flat fee of $5.95, or 5% of order before postage, whichever is greater. You can pay by credit card or direct deposit.
Just click on the Catalogue Photo to your right to check out these products and the great range available.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB