Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day

A Big Happy World Card Making Day to you all.

Whilst I did not hold an event this year, I did attend one held jointly by Chrissie and Sherri at Victoria Point.
Everyone enjoyed the day and came away with 4 wonderful 3D projects, happy in the knowledge we all helped to raise much needed funds for The Chicks In Pink - money needed in research for Breast Cancer.

I thought I would share with you my Birds that I was lucky enough to get a template of.
They were inspired by the birds on page 125 of the new IB&C.



I have used Retired Cardstock and DSP due to them being for my Mothers 70th Birthday in a couple of weeks (I am taking her Hot Air Ballooning...WooHoo...look out for that Scrap Page) and these are her favourite colours. Yes, I know, she needs to pick some new ones - Pear Pizzazz comes to mind.
They look brillant in any of our new colours or DSP pages.

If you think you are up to the challenge, or would like to give me a challenge, contact me and we can work on it together.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB