Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christams Ornaments

I decided I had better get around to creating some christmas items for my own family ..... so I started with these ornaments for the tree... I am personalising them so everyone has their own decoration.


Hopefully the Ornamental Punch will be available to purchase again soon as it is turning into such a versitile must have punch. So glad I bought mine when I did.

Those with a keen eye will notice something new.....I have used a product from the new Summer Mini catalogue which starts in just over a week - December 1st.

If you haven't let me know yet, email me for your copy of the Mini.
I am putting them in the post on Friday so you should all have them Monday ready to place orders from Wednesday when it starts.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB