Monday, November 1, 2010

Sparkly Christmas Card

Ok, just to show you not all my Christmas Cards, gifts this year have the ornamental punch involved, I have created this card using an old set Loads of Love, with a new set Sparkly & Bright.
I have of course used a punch (LOL) cause you know I love them and am happy to show you different ways to use them. (let me know if you have different uses). So the one used here is the new Scallop Trim Corner Punch.


Did you notice Santa's BLING, just had to give him a Rhinestone Jewel as a pompom! SHHHH, don't tell him that's Blushing Bride on the car (hehehe), one for the girls, as it doesn't have to be red and green ALL the time.

Dust off the old Stamps Sets and show me what you come up with......

This is my Make & Take Card for November, so book a date and all us girls can have a pink card !!

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB