Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sweet Gift Card


These are the ideal gift to give just about anyone - I have made the smaller one and put Mentos in it as a gift for the children in the house. Imagine the looks when they see this on the empty plate from Santa as a thank you !!!!

It's a shame my two are too old for the Santa excitement. But look out if you have me as your Secret Santa this year because I am crafting up a sweet storm.....

Can you tell what SU products I used ?????

I used the new Cherry Cobbler cardstock and Ink Pad (such a fab colour for Christmas), Certainly Celery cardstock, Jolly Holiday DSP, Contempo Christmas, Sparkly & Bright and Perfect Punches Stamp Sets.
And of course my punches - XL Scallop Circle, 3/4 Circle, XL Round Tab and Designer Label.

Contact me if you'd like a class to make one yourself.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB