Followers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Top Notes for folders

Here are the other three designs I created for the Playgroup Handout Folders.


Owl Punch and branch from Two-Step Bird Punch

For You

Two-Step Bird Punch

I have used the Champagne Mist and also the Pearls and Rhinestones from the Jewels Basic range.

These are placed on the front centre of the clear letter folders and just add that special touch, so much nicer than a manila folder with your child's name on the front.

I must say, my favourite is the Shimmering Bambi from an earlier post, followed by the Owl.
I certainly hope the ladies love their folders and feel special when they receive them.
I know I would - certainly beats the manila folder I got my info in years ago.

If you are interested in making your own, or would like to know about them, contact me today.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB