Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crafters Anonymous Fortnightly Challenge

As part of the Crafters Anonymous Group, We have a Challenge every other Sunday - This lasts for two weeks and the previous winner gets to decide what we make. Janet has decided on this fortnights effort.
As I am new to this group, this is my first challenge !!!!

The challenge is to create something – any medium – using 2 items in your stash that you haven’t used in a long time. Something that you thought you should give or throw away.



I have made my son this envelope bag and put his present from his sister in it.
I have used some old Red Riding Hood Ribbon (Retired) with the bag topper being made from the DSP I got with my kit or soon after (can't remember......) - Sweet Slumber Speciality (Retired).
To get the nice edging on the bag topper, I used the Curly Label XL Punch - seriously, where would I be without my punches !!!!

If you'd like to join the group - send me an email and I can forward your details for an invitation - you can be interested in any form of craft - cooking, sewing, paper craft, doll making, etc.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB