Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Frenzy

What a fantastic additional Promotion Stampin' Up! have decided to have for December.
Starts TODAY and ends 29th December - Save up to 50% off the Retail Price on Selected Stamp Sets, Markers and Accessories.

The perfect Stocking Stuffer gifts for the Paper Crafter in the family ..... or rewarding gift from Santa for being so creative during the year....

Ordering is as easy as sending me an email with your list and credit card details, or I can email you my bank details for direct depositing. Postage is $5.95 or 5% of order before postage. I can have your order delivered direct to you anywhere in Australia from the warehouse.

Any questions, contact me and I'd be happy to answer them for you.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB