Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Male Theme Card Swap

I organised a Male Theme Card Swap with 12 other Stampin' Up! demonstrators across Australia.
I must say, there are some wonderful idea's that have come from this swap - I would never have thought of using the Stamp Sets or techniques used. We had an open theme - only rules being that it was made with Stampin' Up! product and it was intended for a Male!

After a bit of effort, and changing my mind three times, I ended up making a Male Sympathy Card using the new Every Moment Stamp Set (yes, again, the one I said I was not fussed on....LOL...just goes to show you).

Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Every Moment, I Care (Hostess Level 1)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Markers - Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Natural Ivory, Cherry Cobbler

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB