Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Reindeer Paddles

I still have some Christmas Gifts to make, and while I was making these Smartie Skinny Bags for prizes on Christmas Day (lawn bowls at my Aunt's - that should be fun....), I came up with these Reindeer Paddles - perfect for the little people in our lives to leave out so Santa can guide his sleigh to a perfect landing on Christmas Eve and ensure presents are left.

Now to do it right, you need a red and green - I had a some fun with my daughter as we tried them out in the lounge......LOL.....she loved them as much as me.

I hope I have given you all some inspiration to make some different gifts this year.
I have had a ball making my little treats - I intend to have a class next year with some of these and other ideas.

I'd love to see your creations.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB