Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sceret Santa 2010 Gifts Recieved

I participated in our Team's Secret Santa - the only reason I know who mine is, is because she told me with my third parcel. What a talented lady Christina French  is. If you live in the Cairns region and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Christina would be happy to hear from you.

Here are the pressies Christina surprised me with:

1st week we had to send an anonymous card or small gift.
The Red Shoe is a note pad with a mirror - very handy in my bag.
The gift bag had skittles in it - Yummy.

2nd week we had to send an anonymous card or small gift.
Gift bag using the Top Note Bigz Die straight on the Jolly Holiday DSP.
Rich Razzleberry Marker - one of my 3 favourite colours - love it.
A Gingerbread Tree - Yummy - very talented papercrafter and cook !!

3rd week (to put under our tree) we sent a gift under $30.00 - to make it easy, we all gave a list of 5 things on our Wish List!
Grunge Rock stamp set from the new Mini Catty - can't wait to use this !!!
How nice is this Christmas Card - I can see me making this as well.

As you can see, I was very spoilt - Christina is a very Talented Lady, and I have to thank her very much for my gifts - I love them all and will be casing the gift bag and Card next year for sure.

I will show you in a few days what I made for my SS Lady - once I know for sure that she knows it was me...LOL...I really enjoyed being involved and look forward to next year's.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB