Monday, December 27, 2010

Secret Santa I Sent .....

As mentioned in my last post, I participated in our Team's Secret Santa - now seeing as I am no longer a Secret Santa anymore, as promised, here is what I made for Genelle ....

Genelle's 3 Stampin' Up! Colours were Blushing Bride, Marina Mist and Early Espresso, so I attempted to keep to this colour scheme throughout - I think they work very well together!
1st week we had to send an anonymous card or small gift.

 Punch Art - Busty Lady thanks to the Talented Julia Leece

Wasn't sure if I should write inside, so just stamped a page instead.

2nd week we had to send an anonymous card or small gift.

Here I used a small Gold bag and converted into a lovely Gift Bag
with some chocolates inside for my small gift..

3rd week (to put under her tree) was a gift under $30.00 from the list of 5 things on her Wish List so I know she loved it!


 I made this to the size of the Clear Mount Stamp Set as that is exactly what I put inside.
A removable gift tag and good to go.


Ok, so the Christmas Card isn't in her colours, but it is a Christmas Card and I think she will forgive me....LOL


I hope you enjoyed looking at them and may be a little inspired to make them yourself.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB