Friday, January 7, 2011

1st Scrapbook Page of the year.

I am definitely motivated to do more Scrapbooking Pages this year - you know what they say - the more you do, the better you become (or some such thing.....)

Anyways, over at Crafters Anonymous, I joined the 12 Months of the Year Scrap Challenge:
During 2011, each month we will be doing a scrapbook page, highlighting what has occurred during that month.

So you know what that means - at least one scrapbook page a month !!!!! Who knows, at this rate, I may even have my pages looking like they where created by someone who knows what they are doing....

I started with a family photo taken on the 1st day of the New Year............


For a novice like me, how good do the co-ordinating Stampin' Up! products make this page look.....It is all totally SU, except of course the photo.

Hope you like it. Want to know more, send me a quick email or comment and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB