Followers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brights Swaps

Not sure how you use some of the Bright Colours in the Brights Family of Colours?

This Swap card I did for a recent swap showcases 4 of the family - Rich Razzleberry (my fav colour), Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie (which I am beginning to enjoy). Going up with a Whisper White background and the effect with the Butterflies is quite effective. You could add some pearls to the butterflies to glam up your card. 
Let me know if you have favourite combo, or just try out 3 or 4 colours from the one family yourself and see how amazing your cards / scrap pages can look.

Now is a great time to stock up and earn free Exclusive Stamp Sets while Sale-A-Bration is on.

Contact me if you would like to place an order, host a workshop or became a part of my Stampin' Up! family.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB