Followers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Crafters Anonymous Challenge Prize

Last month, I showed you the gift bag I made for my son's Christmas present that I used in the Crafters Anonymous Fortnightly Challenge.

Now, what I can't recall is whether I actually told you I was the WINNER....yah for me.....check out my prize I received in the mail today.
 How gorgeous is that Cat Magnetic Notepad!!!! And I love the Journal I received as well - thinking I may use it as a Technique Journal I am wanting to create.

If you'd like to join in on the fun and Challenges we participate in, send me an email and I can arrange an invite for you. It really is a great group to be a part of, and as you can see from my post's, we really do have a lot of fun creating different projects.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB