Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bigz Flower Folds Die

How to recycle your empty soft drink cans and milk bottles into useful and different presents.
Helps to have a willing helper .... Aka step dad Geoff and mum to make morning tea.


The bottom right plastic one is to hold a chocie or lolly - only we didn't have any.......so next best thing...Chezzel .....LOL.


How cool do they look - and helping the environment as well.
The pictures aren't the best, so I will take some more in the next day or so and post.

These were created by the very talented Nicole Derendorf for one of the Tutorials on the We Stamp for Lara site. I have only just got my Flower Folds Bigz Die to enable me to try my hand at them.

Want to make your own ??? Contact me today to book a workshop.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB