Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bird Necklace

Following on from the Owl Bag Tag / Keyring, here is the gorgeous Bird Necklace

This re-creation was inspired by UStamp with Dawn & Friends!! Oh My Word!! and the tutorial is by the very talented Kirsten Brown!!


The colours from Left to Right are Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo. My daughter requested the mambo, which leaves 2 others as gifts for her friends.
I am enjoying these tutorials and you can join in the fun with us by going to http://www.ustampwithdawnandfriends.com/ and joining up.

I look forward to seeing your creations.

Join me again tomorrow when I show you the Rose Brooch.

Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB