Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bliss Card

Having a little play with my Bliss Stamp Set last night, I thought I would show you how you can change the appearance of a card or scrap page for that matter, with just a small change - some people know this as "Stepping Up".

The top card is a plain layered card.
The bottom card has had the two layers distressed. 


I must say, I do prefer the distressed card. Either way you like it, isn't that Bliss Stamp Set just great.

This stamp set is so versatile, and looks great on Scrap Pages too.

Don't forget you can get this set for FREE while Sale-A-Bration is on and then it is instantly retired.
So send me an email with your order details (minimum $100.00 before postage) before 31st March, and you can be creating gorgeous cards and Scrap Pages too.

Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.


Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB