Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crafters Anonymous Fortnightly Challenge

This fortnight's challenge at Crafters Anonymous is to make a Calendar.

Don't you just love the chance (or excuse) to make something that has been on your "to make list" for awhile, but always found something else to make instead - I'm sure you know the feeling.

I had downloaded this tutorial by Rosemarie Diehl awhile ago and when this Challenge was posted, knew now was my chance.

Here is my entry:

I have used the new In Colours with both the cardstock and the exclusive DSP papers you can only get as a Hostess. Also, I have used the Flourish Stamp from the Bliss Sale-A-Bration set you can get for FREE when you place an order for $100 or more before 31st March.

Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB