Monday, February 28, 2011

Easter Milk Carton

OMG, what a lot of fun we had with our Online Class at Crafters Anonymous tonight, and hosted by Jane McGlade Smith.
I must say, most of the fun is in not knowing what we are making until the class, and as the project comes together.
This milk carton is just the best size and I can see me making plenty more of these for Easter this year.


I have had Easter meet Paris with this one by using the Artistic Etchings Stamp Set and the new Easter Blossoms Stamp Set from the Current Summer Mini Catalogue.

Not placed your order yet?? Remember only one more month to go with both the Summer Mini and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues.

Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB