Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

February Scrap Page

As you know, I joined the 12 Months of 2011 Scrap Page group at Crafters Anonymous, and as February is nearly over for another year, thought I had better do my page.

Only 2 events of significance occurred in our family this month, and both involved Laura.

Laura started rehearsals with the Australian Youth Choir on the 10th and also went to School Camp on the 22nd.
This is the page I created for camp.
I used the Elements of Style and also the new Notes and Details Stamp Sets, with Blushing Bride and So Saffron Cardstock and inks.
The DSP used is from Love Letter, which you can see co-ordinates with the Elements of Style Stamp set perfectly.

I love how it  has turned out. It really does look better in real life as the camera doesn't pick up the stamps along the bottom.

Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB