Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Owl Bag Tag / Keyring

What fun I have been having this week !!!!!!

This re-creation was inspired by UStamp with Dawn & Friends!! Oh My Word!! and the tutorial is by the very talented  Kirsten Brown!!

I did change it from a necklace to a bag tag for my daughter's choir bag....another exciting chapter in my daughters life - she started as a Probationer with the Australian Youth Choir and had her first rehearsal last week.

You can join in the fun with us by going to http://www.ustampwithdawnandfriends.com/ and joining up.
I look forward to seeing your creations.

I have made a lovely necklace and also a rose brooch which I will post later this week - who would have thought you could make beautiful jewels with your Stampin' Up! product - just another reason to join my Stampin' Up! family.  


Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB