Sunday, February 20, 2011

Suitcase Box

While blog hopping last night, I came across the gorgeous suitcase that Kerry had made - so like her, I made one too as per my previous post, I am in the middle of Birthday presents - Step-Father turning 70 and the next day my daughter turns 10.


It holds 6 Rocher's and being a lover of chocolate, just happened to have some on hand.
I used the Owl stamp from the SAB Punch Bunch Set and the Two-Step Owl Punch. The tags from the Tiny Tags Set with the Jewerly Tag Punch.  Gotta love stamps that have co-ordinating punches !!!

Check out Kerry's suitcases here.

And here is the link for Margit's blog to get the project. 



Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB