Monday, March 28, 2011

Crafters Anonymous Monday Night Class

What a great class at Crafters Anonymous tonight - must say, from the list of what to have ready, I really thought we were making an Album of some sort, so chose Masculine Colours.
Tia Routledge taught the class and we made these stunning drawers.



LOL...ok, so mine aren't stunning, don't know what happened with that middle drawer ?????, but it's another "one of a kind" and I do look forward to making more. By the way, I think my masculine colours turned out great too.

Let me know if you'd like to make your own and we can organise an enjoyable fun workshop.
If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB