Sunday, March 6, 2011

Flower Folds Roses

Earlier this year, I showed you the Bigz Flower Folds Tealight holders I made with recycled soft drink cans and milk bottles.
At the time, we had no chocolate centre to place on the plastic one (obviously I wasn't at my house...LOL), but now I have a gorgeous Real Red Rose using the Large Scallop Punch.



Those that know me well, know I don't DO flowers, so when I was asked to make 6 of these, but with a RED ROSE for the centre, I was abit unsure. I am happy to say, that I am quite pleased with how they have turned out! I believe they are to be used as a table decoration, which should look fabulous.

Look out for later in the year when I have my Big Shot Class - we just may be making one of these for your table.

Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB