Friday, March 11, 2011

Ikea Fun Scrap Page

I had taken these photo's with my phone camera, and was surprised how clear they turned out when I printed them off.
I can't recall exactly when these were taken, but I think it was around September last year, so decided to have some fun creating this page.

My two kids enjoyed the day at IKEA going through the kids section - must admit, I did disown them both at one stage, but they caught up with me again....LOL, just in time for ice cream!!

This page has a sneak peak of a couple of button stamps from the new mini....... I really like the SAB Flourish Stamp form the Bliss Set. How good does it look using the Rock N Roll Technique? And I have it stamped over the diamonds from the Grunge Rock Stamp Set in the current Summer Mini.

Remember, once Sale-A-Bration is over, the 4 stamps sets will not make a reappearance, so if you want this set, and it is a great set if you are into Scrapbooking, you only have until 31st March.

Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB