Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lattice Wallet and Card

I made this Birthday Card and Wallet ( holding a Chocolate Frog inside) for my Mother In Law's birthday next week. I have also made a little Accordion Photo Album, which I will post later on in the week.


This re-creation was inspired by UStamp with Dawn & Friends!! Big Shot Brilliance 2011 and the tutorial is by the very talented Paula Dobson!! I have changed it abit to suit  my needs. 
Remember the Rose Brooch?, that was another of Paula's designs.


I so enjoy these tutorials as you can tell if you are a regular visitor to my blog.

Want to join in the fun?
You can .... go to http://www.ustampwithdawnandfriends.com/ and join up.

I look forward to seeing your creations.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB