Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Scrap Page

Here's my March page for Crafters Anonymous 12 Months of The Year group.

Only 1 day separates my Step Father Geoff and my daughter Laura's birthday. They have always had a special bond since the day she was born. Fittingly, I did a joint page as both had milestone birthdays this year. I now have to admit that with double digits to her age, she is no longer my baby! On the plus side, she is now developing into a lovely young woman.
I still have a page to do with her gorgeous cake, but will get to that later.

How good does that Bliss Flourish look as a focal point to their ages !!!
I am loving this stamp set for scrap pages.

Haven't got your FREE Bliss Stamp Set yet? You know what you need to do, but you better be quick as it ends 31st March.
If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB