Friday, March 25, 2011

Presto DSP Scrap Page

I decided that I should try out my Presto Patterns DSP before the end of March in case I wanted to buy more.

The DSP is all white, with a clear glossy design that shows up when you sponge, brayer or spritz your ink over it. I decided to sponge Concord Crush with Rich Razzleberry on the main page, and Blushing Bride on the second matt piece.

I found this old picture of me at 7 months of age waiting for the plane back to Brisbane from the Dunedin Airport with mum and my Step-Nana. (Mum said it was June 1967). It's funny to look back on old photo's as I had thought I had only met granddad's wife the once when I visited them in Dunedin in 1982, but this photo clearly shows we had met before! LOL
I had a closer look at it and had to laugh at the huge glass bottle and rubber teat - almost looked like they stuck a teat on the milk bottle.....and Mum absolutely loved seeing that fluffy hat she had on!

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB