Monday, March 21, 2011

Sewers Handbag

Monday night again already ...... Anne Brignall taught tonights Online Class at Crafters Anonmyous and the end result was this gorgeous handbag that fits a small stamp set, or box of Roses. Gotta love that!


I was going fine during the class until near the end...LOL...I somehow missed one of the instructions, but managed to have it turn out right....there are of course no accidents with papercrafts, just one of a kind designs. Hope you like mine !!

I have given you another sneak peak of some new stamps. Any dressmaker in the family will love this set.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB