Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Square Scallop Die Birthday Card's

I made this birthday card for my Step Father - must say he loved the card but really loved the suitcase I made him - and the Coconut Ice inside of it !!!
I'm afraid I cannot remember where I got the idea for this card from, so I do apologise for not giving the person credit. Please let me know if it was you.

And this is the card I made for Laura - had to have Hello Kitty on it of course.

The Square Scallop Die on the first card is from the current Summer Mini, and the Square Scallop Die on the second card is a sneak peek from the new Autumn-Winter mini Catalogue starting 1st April.
The WISH BIG sentiment is from the new Word Play Stamp Set.  Very nice and appropriate to put on a 10 year old's card.

3 more weeks left to order from the Summer Mini, so if you like the idea of the Square Scallop card, get your order in soon.

I will be posting out the advanced copies of the new Autumn-Winter mini next week, so if you are not on my mailing list already and don't have a current SU Demo, drop me line with postage details and I shall get you added so you don't miss out !!

Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB