Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tea Bag Folder

While doing up a little Care Pack for fellow Crafters Anonymous member Janet, I wanted to give her some Tea Bags in a bit of style.....Chocolate and Tim Tams stayed in packets.
I came across this Folder a while back on Erica Crewin's blog and decided that it was perfect as it allowed me to make a card and have 3 Tea Bags at the same time.

I have used two of the Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets from the four you get to choose from.
The two I used are Sweet Summer on the front, and So happy For You inside.

Can you believe it is Autumn already!!! Summer has ended, but not the Summer Mini Catalogue.
Spend $100.00 before postage and you get to choose a free Stamp Set like the two above.
For every $100.00, you get to choose another set. Ends 31st March, so if you think these should be in your craft room, don't leave it too late.

All orders can get sent straight to your door, anywhere in Australia.

I accept direct deposit (email me for account details) for payment or you can pay by credit card (payments  have to reach me by 5pm on Tuesday 30th March to enable me to order by end of March).


Contact me if you wish to place an order, host a workshop or become a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB