Followers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Accordion Book Album

This is the Accordion Book Album I made my Mother In Law for her Birthday - at 83 she really doesn't need much, and she loves the hand crafted items I make for her ( at least she says she does...LOL).



This re-creation was inspired by UStamp with Dawn & Friends!! Big Shot Brilliance 2011 and the tutorial is by the very talented Kirsten Brown.
The flower is made by using the owl punch and the scallop punch - don't look too close as it was my first attempt and there certainly is room for improvement!!!

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB