Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Clear Square Scallop Purse

Here's my entry for the Crafters Anonymous April Mini Challenge.
For this challenge, it had to have "sewing" on it and could be any medium at all - which meant it did not have to be a card, 3-D item, or even a scrapbook page!

LOL...I decided I would give sewing a go - nothing like a challenge, and I also decided I would just "wing it" so to speak and make it as I went...... here is the outcome.......


I am quite happy with it and it makes a great Tool Wallet for classes.

Never know, I just may type up a Tutorial for a Big Shot class later in the year.

Be sure to come back Wednesday Evening to check out the Stampin' Up! Deals of the Week.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB