Monday, April 4, 2011

Crafters Anonymous Monday Night Class

OMG - what a challenge I found tonight's class - had more than a few seniors moments for sure.
Had 5 goes before I finally worked out what I was doing wrong.......you should see the mountain of reject cardstock sitting beside me...LOL...even had a few visits from hubby wondering what the noise was !!!

Happy to say I did finish it off and think it turned out ok. Added the bling to add some life, and lets face it, when you aren't feeling the best, nothing puts a smile on your face like a little bling! or chocolate of course.
The Flower vase is from the new mini - Level 1 Hostess Set A Slice of Life. Host a workshop or place an order over $300.00 and the set is yours for FREE. The sentiment is from Word Play.

Want to have fun learning this delightful embossing technique? book a workshop today and I promise you will do it in one go!

Ok, off to tidy up my craft area and decide what to make from my reject pile!!

If you wish to contact me to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au  - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB