Saturday, April 23, 2011

Crafters Anonymous Name Badge

A current challenge at Crafters Anonymous is to make a badge for Convention which advertises we are a member of CA.

What a fabulous idea as I would not know the other ladies without them, as I have only actually meet two of them in person - that will change in few weeks time at Convention of course !!!!!!

Here is my Badge and I will wear it with pride (if I can pin it on straight !!!!)


You may have noticed that I purposely stuck to my Old Olive / Rich Razzleberry theme from my Blog.
I have also used my cupcake siggy which is unique to me and I love it !!!

The Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon is still available on our SU Carryover Flyer from the Winter Mini - doesn't it make a gorgeous Rosette with the Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon. And yes, I used three punches.


If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB