Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crafting with my girl !!

Isn't it just great when one of your children take an interest in your hobby (or obsession !!)

Laura asked if we could create something on Saturday afternoon while it was just the two of us at home.
Here's what we came up with and Laura in the process of the stages.





We made these Trinket Boxes with the Fox & Friends Stamp Set. It is such a fun set for kids (and young ladies). The cardstock is Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green and Whisper White.
Laura was absolutely rapped that she got to use the Big Shot by herself. It was actually pretty funny when she didn't get her hand out of the way in time and the handle hit her on her first go. We've all been there. She actually said to me "it would have been nice if you warned me about that!", anyway, she wasn't hurt, and she was pretty pleased with her boxes.
She was mentioning something about putting her DS games in them, which is certainly something different and not altogether such a bad idea, giving that her room and desk looks like mine....LOL....yes, she is my daughter after all.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB