Saturday, April 9, 2011

A different view of Easter

I came across this cute bunny on  Kim Score's blog whilst surfing the net during the week, and just had to make some for this Easter.


Aren't they just gorgeous!!! My daughter asked me where their faces were? I told her it was the Easter Bunnies Rear End as he was hopping away with her eggs !!!! LOL


These ones are my Adult ones - Yummy Caramel Hot Chocolate satchel and M&M's in a skinny tube ...... just made the tube abit taller and left the lid off. They are also my Thank You Gift for orders placed with me this month.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, book a workshop, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB