Sunday, April 3, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

Thought I would have a go at Digital scrapbooking.

This is my first attempt and I am pretty pleased with it.
Whilst I did enjoy it (no, really, I did, eventually!!) I will still be doing my pages the good old fashioned way by using papercraft tools.


Rob's eldest brother John came down from Bundaberg and we took mum out for Dinner to celebrate her turning 83 on Monday. It is not too often now that the four children are together.

Anyway, I did do another page (before I forgot how) and added some extra touches, but it doesn't want to load. Could be that this one is a 8x8 page and the other a 12x12 page. Anyhows, another thing to keep me busy trying to figure out.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB