Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Pillow Boxes

Last minute Easter Gifts for the 4 men that I work with - yes, I am the only woman at my place of work......


Yes, I know there are 5 pillows there....LOL......we have our National Manager with us tomorrow, so thought I had better make him one also.

Aren't they just a great size for a small gift. I have used all current cardstock, but used this opportunity to use up some of my retired ribbon.  I have also used 2 of the stamps from the new Eat Chocolate Stamp Set available in the current Mini Catalogue. Again, a great everyday stamp set, but especially good for Easter and Christmas.


If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB