Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Swap

Over at Crafters Anonymous, we paired up with swap partners for Easter.

The Main Three rules were:
Rule 1: Item MUST contain Chocolate
Rule 2: It can be any medium
Rule 3: It must be in a bag or box
We also needed to ensure it was Handmade and had a Matching Card.

I was paired up with Tia and I must show you how spoilt I was:

What an absolutely wonderful set !!! Tia just happened to use my favourite DSP which is an added bonus!!

Now I'm guessing you are wondering if I spoilt her too !!!!!, LOL....Here's my swap to Tia, let me know what you think




I have another swap coming up in June - 12 Days of Winter which see's me paired up Anne this time. I now have 8 of the days done. You will definitely want to come back in June each day to see those as I will post both Anne's and my gifts for those days.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB