Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pillow Box Bag

Ok, hands up if you know what tonight was ?????

Yes, Crafters Anonymous Online Class........ my regular blog hoppers would know how much I enjoy these classes. Tonight's class was taught by the very talented Julia Leece. These classes not only teach me a wonderful new project to share with you all, but the friendships gained and fun we have is just fantastic.


Unlike my ability to follow instructions at times.....LOL....somehow my template just wanted to print out in a wee version (not the only one, thanks to Theresa on telling me how to enlarge !!).

Anyway, Julia taught us how to create the wonderful bows, and then the pillowbox bag.
The smaller bag is inspired by Karen Lister who decided to make the smaller version with a smaller bow as well. Since I had the smaller template, I thought I would make one as well - minus the bow. Just as lovely I think.

I have used Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and Jolly Holiday DSP, and considering I had no idea what we were making, the end results have turned out very nice for Mother's Day or Christmas !!!! And did you spot my punches !!!!

You know, if you would like to join in the fun and make some new friends, send me an email and I will get an invitation sent to your inbox, or, click on the sidebar to the left.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place a Stampin' Up! order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB