Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Square Scallop Journal

Thought it was about time I started to make some of the many Tutorials I have gathered by joining various groups.
Another Task is to actually print them all off and put into folders (at some stage).

The one I have chosen to share with you tonight is from U Stamp With Dawn & Friends - Hey Big Shot 2010. The Designer is Natasha Zandbergen. I did change the colours and I did leave off the leaves.

I thought these would make great Mothers Day presents - so I made up two in alternating colours.



Colours used are Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.
The stamp set is Elements of Style.

I'm pretty pleased with how they have turned out and I just love the Bird stamp in this set.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB