Followers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

With Love & Caring Card

I made a start on my Team Swap cards for Convention next month as I had already made 20 but found out we need 24. I decided I would make something else instead and give the others away in the general swap.

Well, in my head it was going to be amazing !!!!
In reality, I'm not happy enough with it to give as a Team Swap.
I am happy to say I have designed another card that I am happy with, but you will have to wait until after Convention next month to see that one.


I have used Pink Pirouette and Basic Black cardstock with two new stamps sets from the current mini - Strength and Hope, Thanks for Caring.
I am happy with how it turned out overall, but just felt it lacked something.
I think it does however make a lovely sympathy card.



If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB